Atlas Roofing Featuring Scotchgard Protection
Preserve Your Shingle Roof and Protect its Beauty with Atlas Shingles
First Impressions are everything. A fast glance at the roofs in your neighborhood, and you may find lots of black dirty looking roofs. They may not actually be dirty, they may have algae growth. Algae growth causes black streaks on shingles, masking the roof’s original color. Your roof makes up the bulk of your home’s curb appeal, so having black algae streaks on your roof can affect your home’s overall appearance. Don’t let the black streaks caused by algae affect your home’s value.
Help Prevent Black Streaks caused by algae
Using the power of 3M’s Scotchgard Protector, Atlas has designed and manufactured shingles that help prevent unsightly black streaks caused by algae. The shingles maintain their beauty for years, helping the home preserve its value. Victors Roofing is proud to provide Atlas shingles to offer you with this protection.
How it Works
Atlas Shingles with Scotchgard Protection contain:
- Copper-containing granules with a proprietary 3M porous ceramic coating that allows copper ions to release slowly over time.
- A minimum 10% blend of evenly distributed 3M copper granules among standard colored granules.
- Third-party verification of the 3M copper granule application
- An Atlas Lifetime Limited Warranty against black streaks caused by algae
Atlas Shingles with Scotchgard Protection can offer you:
- Assurance- Rely on the only shingles with the Atlas Lifetime Algae Resistance Limited Warranty against the black streaks caused by algae
- Confidence that Scotchgard Protection from 3M, a brand you can trust.
- Home Value- A well maintained, clean looking roof can help preserve your home’s value.
- Curb Appeal- A roof without black streaks makes your home a place you feel good coming home to.